Data capturing software
REFA Time® WE (Windows Edition) is our software for recording time data – e.g., for the classic REFA Time Study.
This software was especially developed for the performance of time studies on Windows based tablets and is intuitive in its application.
The logic used corresponds to the REFA methodology.
This software allows you, due to its theoretically unlimited number of clocks, to carry out time recordings even for multi-position work and group work.
Features of the software
- Performance of time studies, process studies and allowance time studies
- Cyclical and non-cyclical process courses
- Linking of several studies for joint evaluation
- Auditing security due to the logging of data
- Export functions in standard formats
- Imports of process steps
- Time line evaluation
Timeline display – example
1.890 € (plus VAT) valid for one REFA Time® software license for installation on one device
For the operation of the software REFA Time®.
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Atom x7-Z8700 processor
- Working memory: 2 GB
- Network: Internet connection for product activation and software update
- Audio/Video: Camera and microphone for multimedia features
Recommended System Requirement:
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i3 processor or better (x86/x64 architecture)
- Memory: 4 GB or more